The CPC Ecuador Spatial Database contains 10 Landsat 7 ETM scenes for four different Path/Row locations. The scenes span the time frame from 08/30/2000 to 09/12/2002. General metadata is below, containing information relevant to all scenes. Specific metadata follows, containing the details for each individual scene.
- The Landsat 7 ETM scenes contain two images: a multispectral and a panchromatic. The multispectral image contains seven spectral bands. The first three spectral bands correspond to the Blue, Green, and Red portions of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. Bands 4, 5 and 7 correspond to different portions of the Near Infrared region of the EM spectrum. Band 6 corresponds to the Thermal Infrared portion of the EM spectrum. The panchromatic image is one grayscale image that covers the entire electromagnetic wavelength range covered by multispectral bands 2, 3 and 4.
- All scenes were acquired from NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS).
- Spatial Resolution:
- Multispectral Bands 1-5 & 7: 30 meters
Multispectral Band 6: 60 meters
Panchromatic: 15 meters
- Spectral Bandwidth (μm):
- Band 1: 0.45 – 0.52
Band 2: 0.53 – 0.61
Band 3: 0.63 – 0.69
Band 4: 0.78 – 0.90
Band 5: 1.55 – 1.75
Band 6: 10.4 – 12.5
Band 7: 2.09 – 2.35
Panchromatic: 0.52 – 0.90
- Radiometric Resolution:
- All Bands: 8 bit
- Temporal Resolution:
- Overpass Return Cycle: 16 days
- Horizontal Accuracy:
- Images that have been geo-rectified all have a horizontal accuracy of ±15 meters. Those images that have not been rectified have no quantifiable horizontal accuracy.
|20000830||P8/R60||Image has been rectified.|
|20020108||P8/R60||Image has not been rectified.|
|20020108||P8/R61||Image has been rectified.|
|20001109||P9/R60||Image has not been rectified.|
|20010824||P9/R60||Image has not been rectified.|
|20010909||P9/R60||Image has not been rectified.|
|20020912||P9/R60||Image has been rectified.|
|20001109||P9/R61||Image has not been rectified.|
|20010824||P9/R61||Image has not been rectified.|
|20020912||P9/R61||Image has been rectified.|